Best Air Coolers For A Large Room have become an important home appliance and is considered a necessity. Since it’s now a necessity, we know you would be looking for a guide on which air coolers to buy.
Of course, we have considered budget capacity, and the usefulness of these air coolers. In this article, we’ll help you find the 10 Best Air Coolers For A Large Room in India you can buy online in India.
A list of Top 10 Best Air Coolers in India is also provided below. They are shortlisted after careful research and analysis.
Top 10 Best Air Coolers in India
|Air Coolers||Power Consumption||Water Tank Capacity||Warranty||Price|
|Bajaj Platini PX97 Torque 36 Ltrs||100 Watts||36 Liters||1 Year||Check Price|
|Crompton Ozone 75-Litres Desert||190 Watts||75 Liters||1 Year||Check Price|
|Symphony Diet 12T 12-litres||170 Watts||12 Liters||1 Year||Check Price|
|Symphony HiCool-i Modern 31-litres||185 Watts||31 Liters||1 Year||Check Price|
|Symphony Diet 22i Tower 22-litres||170 Watts||22 Liters||1 Year||Check Price|
|Orient Electric Smartcool-DX CP1601H 16-Litre||140 Watts||16 Liters||1 Year||Check Price|
|Bajaj PCF 25DLX 24-litres Personal||80 Watts||24 Liters||1 Year||Check Price|
|Maharaja Whiteline Rambo AC-303 65 L||165 Watts||65 Litres||1 Year||Check Price|
|Symphony Diet 50i 50-litres Tower||170 Watts||50 Liters||1 Year||Check Price|
|Bajaj Frio 23 Ltrs Personal Air Cooler||140 Watts||23 Liters||1 Year||Check Price|
Best Air Cooler For Home in India
(1) We Placed these Bajaj Air Coolers in the first position on our list of Best 10 Air Coolers in India. These Bajaj air coolers that work for a room up to 150 square feet in size.
(2) This is Best Air Cooler for home with suitable for all climates and coastal areas around India.
(3) The four-way deflection feature ensures that the coming from the cooler moves well and in more directions. By cooling the air down for a small to midsize room, this cooler works best in distributing cool air.
(4) The 3-speed fan control facilitates idea distribution of cool air. The castor wheels make it easy to move between rooms in case you’d be using this cooler in many rooms.
(5) It has a very compact design and a sturdy body for an incredible cooling experience. Apart from the highly affordable price range, it is easy to move around using the castor wheels.
(1) Crompton Greeves Ozone Dessert cooler is an ideal pick for those who want to give a cooling effect to a 550 Sq. Ft. sized room.
(2) You cannot ask for more at such a reasonable price as this cooling device offers cross ventilation in your room or office, where ever you install it to maintain the temperature of the room all around.
(3) It is also easy to clean due to the water drain plug that aids in decreasing the water inside the cooler during cleaning.
(4) Its cooling Honeycomb pad confirms cooling and the reason behind it is its body which is made up of abs and thermoplastic.
(1) We Placed these Symphony Air Coolers in the third position on our list of Best 10 Air Coolers in India. Symphony diet is an extremely popular brand in the world of air coolers in India and the latest model on our list is 22i 22 Litre Air Cooler with Remote Control.
(2) This Symphony model that uses best air coolers in India has three fan speed modes.
(3) Designed for rooms up to 42 square meters, the unit works offers a seven-hour timer for all-day cooling.
(4) The high storage capacity is great because it does not ask you to undertake the cumbersome task of refilling it time and time again.
(5) The cool breeze of this air cooler can be felt from a distance of around 30 ft and you are also at liberty to change the speed of the fan by accessing the cooling level option.
(6) It is definitely one of the most complete air coolers in this price range that you can hope to find.
(1) Symphony Hicool I 31-Litre Air Cooler with Remote is a smart Air Cooler.
(2) The 31-liter capacity in this cooler is helpful, but the best part of this is that an empty water tank alarm will let you know when you need to add new chilled water into the cooler.
(3) The Symphony Hicool i is an incredible and one of the best air cooler in India under 10000.
(4) The Symphony Hicool i 31 Litre Air Cooler uses sophisticated remote control technology that makes good use of the dura pump with honeycomb cooling pads and humidity control.
(2) Designed for rooms up to 42 square meters, the unit works offers a seven-hour timer for all-day cooling comes with a water tank capacity of around 22 liters.
(3) It is best suited for a small to a medium room which acts as one of the best smart cooling devices for domestic purposes.
(1) We Placed these Orient Air Coolers in the sixth position on our list of Best 10 Air Coolers in India. The Orient Electric Smartcool is one of the best air coolers in India with an affordable range of prices.
(2) If you’re browsing around looking for a value for money, good quality cooler, then the Orient Smartcool-DX CP1601H 16-Litre the quality is because it is made by Orient.
(3) Additionally, this is a portable and cooler with a long life owing to better build quality. It is highly efficient and saves a lot of energy. Also, you can connect it to your inverters and would take up only 170W of energy.
(4) The body is completely shockproof and made of plastic, so there isn’t to worry about that much. Now, it is easier to maintain since there aren’t any issues of water leakage or spills.
(1) We Placed these Bajaj Air Coolers in the Seventh position on our list of Best 10 Air Coolers in India. The Bajaj PCF 25DLX is an amazing air cooler with 24 Liters of water capacity.
(2) This cooler has a Honeycomb cooling media with a 3-side cooling pad providing enhanced performance.
(3) The design is smaller and compact and the wheels make it easier to move about from place to place all over the house.
(4) It is suitable for a room size of up to 150 square feet. Not a small room but perfect for medium-sized ones.
(5) It comes with a drain plug that drains out the wastewater from the cooler to keep it clean and stagnation free. The backwater inlet allows you to pump water into the cooler easily.
(6) The 3-way knob on the top right corner allows you to change the fan speed and swing option.
(1) We Placed these Maharaja Air Coolers in the eighth position on our list of Best 10 Air Coolers in India.
(2) The compact cooler from Maharaja Whiteline’s Rambo series is a perfect cooler for a single person or small family. With a water capacity of 65 liters, this cooler is perfect for room sizes up to 700 sq. ft.
(3) It has a high air delivery of 3000 m3/hr and an airflow distance of 45 ft. The body is made from plastic and is shockproof along with the anti-bacterial tank. The fan has 4-way deflection and 3-speed levels for operation.
(1) Symphony offers this Best Air Coolers In India with three fan speed modes. A swing feature allows the coolers to move through in moments. The seven-hour timer is also useful for making it easier for the AC unit to work.
(2) You will also hear a five-second alarm beep for when you need to refill the water tank.
(3) It has a great design and would look pretty stunning in your room along with all the furniture. This air cooler has multiple filtration stages comprising of 5 stage filter against dust, smell, allergy, bacteria, and wash.
(4) It provides much cleaner and cooler air to the surroundings. The System restore function helps to remember and restore previous settings so as to assure ease and save time while the smart cooler is being operated.
(5) Technology: Powered by i-pure technology with multistage air purification filters such as allergy filter, bacteria filter, smell filter, PM 2.5 wash filter, and dust filter that delivers fresh and filtered cool air
(1) We Placed these Bajaj Air Coolers in the last position on our list of Best 10 Air Coolers in India. The Bajaj Frio is yet another affordable option for the best air cooler in India.
(2) An exciting part is that Bajaj is a trusted brand that you can trust for a lifelong benefit.
(3) It has about 23 liters of water capacity which is much better than the Orient Air cooler in terms of the price range. Also, you can find an Ice chamber that will provide instant cooling and much better efficiency.
(4) The ice box top also provides a good approach for handling many cooling needs. A seven-inch blower is also included in the fan to help with allowing the unit to keep on working.
Factors To Consider While Buying The Best Air Coolers For A Large Room
The quality of an air cooler is dependent on several factors. But before you look at those factors, you first need to decide on the type of air cooler you are buying.
Brand – Check out the most credible brand you would like to go with and to get help to decide you may check out the reviews on air coolers of various brands along with surveying on sizes, capacities, and models of coolers.
Budget – Air cooler is an excellent choice for folks with a low budget and doesn’t have to spend on its installation and maintenance as is generally incurred on Air conditioners. If you prefer to save some pennies, then air cooler is the right thing to buy. Check out the models falling under the limit of your budget.
Cooling capacity – Check out what should be the cooling capacity of cooler as per your room size. The cooler may not turn out to be useful if you do not buy cooler with the right cooling capacity for your room.
Check installation charges – As coolers like desert involve installation cost while there are others that don’t require expenses on installation.
Other significant features you must not neglect – Also check and compare the blower speed, water level controller, automatic control and water level indicator features of the various model to be able to have sweat-free and cool summer.
Warranty – Well this is an essential tool to avoid spending amount on faults after purchase.
Types of Best Air Cooler In India
Air coolers have started to become really popular in a household where people are looking for affordable machines that have even lower maintenance costs. Before we get on with a list of the Best Air Coolers For A Large Room, you should know about the different types of Best Air Coolers For A Large Room and which one would be the best for you.
1. Desert Coolers
As the name itself says, desert coolers are bigger air coolers that have a water capacity of about 40-60 liters. Such coolers can be used for larger areas such as a dining hall, bigger rooms, etc. Moreover, you can even use these desert coolers for outdoor purposes as well.
People in India use such coolers during the marriage ceremonies in small towns since they are much more efficient than air conditioners and have large fans and pumps to operate for long hours.
2. Personal Coolers
Such coolers are also known as room coolers and are smaller in size. With a capacity of about 25-30 liters, you can use it for your personal use at home such as in small rooms, in dorms, hostels, etc.
You may have seen such air coolers in India since they are very commonly used. Moreover, they have wheels beneath so that you can carry them around as per the convenience. Apart from being highly affordable, it is super efficient and saves tons of money on electricity.
3. Tower Coolers
These coolers are designed to be much taller and slimmer to occupy less space while still giving powerful air delivery. The tanks of this type have a capacity of 20 to 40 liters. They can also be easily maintained and cleaned.
4. Window Coolers
Finally, the window coolers are, obviously, installed in the windows. They don’t really occupy that much of space, but the cooler can have up to 50 liters as capacity. And since they are installed, you can’t move them around.
So you now know the different types of air coolers. Next, let’s move on to the buying guide of getting a good and working air cooler.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do air coolers require a lot of electricity to run?
No, an air cooler doesn’t require a lot of energy. Running an air cooler requires less electricity compared to the air conditioners. Of all the air coolers Honeywell air cooler consumes very less power, making an attractive cooling medium where the electricity cost is too high. The average power consumption of Honeywell air cooler is 193Watts.
2. Which Brand Is Good For Air Cooler?
Some of the best air cooler brands have already been mentioned here such as Symphony, Crompton, Bajaj, Maharaja, Castor and Orient. These are the most popular brands in the market.
It is suggested that you go for one of these brands because they provide good quality material mostly. Along with this, the service they provide in case of any mishap is also better than other brands.
3. Can Air Coolers Trigger Asthma?
For most people with asthma, air coolers are fine. Dry air mostly triggers asthma hence, air conditioners are not a good idea because it makes the air dry and cold. However, air coolers add a tiny layer of moisture to the air inside the room that can create a comfortable living situation for asthma sufferers.
4. Will it work on an inverter?
Most air coolers work with inverters. Check the capacity of your inverter if it can support your air cooler before connecting it.
5. Do air coolers have a remote?
Not all model comes with a remote. Make sure to check the model you’re purchasing. It is better to ask before ordering.
If you have a question in mind that is isn’t here, read through each product review and you might find it there.
India is heating up and it is better that you pick one up as soon as possible. The more you look for the harder it will get. So, stop searching for more options and simply select one according to the features you need for your room or any other place for that matter.
While those were our picks for the list, we are all ears for your opinions. Did we miss out on anything or any product? Do you feel like something needs to be added to the list?
Have you got any questions regarding Best Air Coolers For A Large Room or any other appliance? Feel free to write to us in the comments section below. Our product expert team will write back to you as soon as possible.