If you are looking for the best Water Heaters in India for your bathroom, look no further. On this page, you’ll find the collection of best water heaters for hard water that you can choose from.
The best geyser for hard water was chosen according to user response from different online shopping sites like Flipkart and Amazon. Each user review, rating, and feedback was taken into consideration while selecting the water heater models.
We provide you the list of best water heaters in India that will meet your expectations with its intriguing features and highlighting options.
Top 10 Best Water Heaters in India in India for 2020
Best 10-Litre water heaters
- This Water Heater having a 10-liter water tank and 3000, this is the best product for small families. This also posses the same manufacturing qualities as other Bajaj water heaters have.
- This is one of the companies which don’t compromise on quality and electricity saving product.
- When it comes to delivering them the real value of their hard-earned money.
- Provided with an excellent quality heating element and multiple safety systems helps the product to stand apart from the competition.
- Free installation and smart energy efficiency.
- The high-quality heating element and multiple safety valves.
- Easy return process.
- Multiple safety systems.
- Long life heating element.
- Two years of product warranty and five years’ inner tank warranty.
- Morphy Richards manufactures geysers of different capacities ranging from 6 liters to 25 liters. This is 10-litre water heater is one of the best water heaters in its segment because of its exquisite features.
- This Morphy Richards water heater is an excellent performer while improving the ambience of your bathroom at the same time. It features glass-line inner lining for the water tank to prevent corrosion.
- This geyser comes with long-lasting heating elements.
- The highlight of this water heater is the climate control setting feature. The pre-set temperature feature enables quick heating of water in cold climatic conditions.
- Glass-lined inner coating.
- Capable of handling water pressure up to 8 bars.
- Long-lasting heating element.
- Climate control settings which enable to set as per the seasonality of climate.
- Warranty: 2 years on Product.
- Havells is one of the top storage water heaters available in India right now and Some of its features are equal to that of the ones provided by reputed geyser manufacturers in the world.
- The PUF insulation prevents loss of heat, thereby enhancing its efficiency by consuming less power.
- This geyser can handle water pressure up to 8 bars, thereby proving ideal for use in Indian conditions. The adjustable knobs help you to set the ideal temperature settings to ensure optimum results.
- Feroglas technology with a single weld line design.
- Energy-saving high-density PUF insulations.
- Ensure a high level of protection to electrical parts from water splashing
- Adjustable knob for temperature settings between 25 degrees C to 75 degrees C to get the desired temperature
- Inner tank made of extra thick superior cold rolled steel
- Warranty: 5-year warranty on inner container 2-year comprehensive warranty.
Best 15-Litre Geyser
- The brand name Bajaj is enough for concluding about the manufacturing quality of the product because for years Bajaj appliances are one of the best ones can choose for their use.
- The same applies with this Bajaj New Shakti GL 15-Litre Vertical Storage Water Heater.
- This geyser features high-quality safety elements like 4-in-1 multifunctional safety valve to release pressure and water.
- Glassline Inner Tank – Prevents corrosion of the tank, guarantees a durable.
- Multifunctional plug and 2KW heating element
- Glasslined coated Inner Tank
- Packed with all safety equipment.
- Two-year warranty of the product and tank has a five-year warranty
- Glass-line coated inner tank
- Efficient and long-lasting Incoloy heating element
- Excellent safety systems
- Capable of handling high pressure
- AO Smith HSE-SDS-25 25-Litre 2000-Watt Vertical Water Heater (White) is the water heater with storage and has a capacity of about 25 litre with vertical mount setup or installation.
- The outer body of AO Smith is glossy and very attractive an is a bestseller in the category of water heaters.
- The remote control unit allows the user to set a temperature range from 25 to 75 degrees C.
- The glass coated heating element prevents the build-up of scales and sediments. Hence, it works perfectly well in places having hard water.
- The safety valve helps to release air pressure and discharge water to prevent unnecessary accidents. This water heater can manage pressure up to 8 bars. Hence, it is perfect for use in high rise apartments.
- This water heater is a new and advanced water heater with advanced settings.
- Blue diamond glass-lined tank
- Capable of handling 8-bars pressure
- Compatible with hard water
- The design of this storage water heater is a catch of the eye.
- Energy-saving features
- You can actually rely on this water heater for the whole family.
- Crompton Solarium DLX SWH815 15-Litre Storage Water Heater (Ivory) are known for their design and efficiencyis and it is another superior water heater with storage and is very useful for a big family.
- The stylish design of the water heater is appealing yet it is compact enough to carry a 15-liter storage tank. It is very efficient and is hence preferred by many customers.
- The unique design definitely makes it an eye-catcher
- Come with 15-litre storage tank
- The water heater is worth the value.
- Nickel coated copper heating element
- The water heater is very durable
- Nano polymer coating technology
- 5 star BEE rating
- Having high pressure resistance
- Warranty: 2 years on product And 2 years on heating element; 5 years on tank
- Racold Eterno 2 claims to be a smart and intelligent water bath logic. With eye-catcher design, the 15-litre sleek water heater is highly energy efficient.
- Racold claims that this smart water heater saves up to 40% of energy while providing you with the perfect hot water of your desired temperature.
- This protective coating technology thus helps in preventing corrosion and providing high performance.
- Smart bath logic
- Super polymer high performance
- 5 star BEE rating
- Smartguard high pressure resistance
- Smark mix deflector
- Warranty: 2 years on product; 3 on the element; 7 on inner tank
- Crompton Greaves is another reputed Indian manufacturer Brand committed to producing quality consumer goods. This 15-litre storage water heater is one of the best and Top 15L water heaters in India.
- Conserving energy while delivering high-quality performance. This geyser adopts Nano Poly Bond Technology to ensure superior performance and long life.
- The single weld tank minimises chances of leakage. The heater can withstand water pressure up to 8 bars, thereby making it an ideal appliance for consumers living in high rise apartments.
- The 15-litre capacity should be an ideal one for Indian families.
- Powerful copper heating element for superior performance
- Superior polymer coated tank, nano poly bond technology for excellent corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance even in high temperature and pressure
- Power Consumption : 2000 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
- 8 bar pressure, suitable for high rise buildings
- 3 level protection for safety users
- 5 star rated energy efficient Geyser
- Preset thermal cutout
- Dry heating protection
- Adjustable knob for temperature settings between 25 °C to 75°C for energy savings
- Warranty on product is 2 Years and on tank 7 years.
Best 25-Litre water heaters
- This is designed by the American Micronic Instruments, Inc., USA, this water heater is durable, reliable and efficient.
- It comes with features such as resistance against overheating and dry heating and immense water pressure. With 25 liters of capacity and a 5star BEE rating, this one rightfully takes the third spot.
- Multiple Safety protections against overheating, over pressure and electric shock.High quality corrosion resistant metal body and attractive looks.
- The 2mm thick steel inner tank can handle high water pressure (8 Bar) and thus suitable for high rise buildings. In addition to this, the sus316l heating element ensures the long life of the product.
- 25-litre storage tank and Retains heat for up to 24 hours
- PUF insulation
- Impressive safety systems
- Titanium-enamel glass coated tank
- Easy installation and handling and Low maintenance
- Customizable temperature and power settings
- Energy efficient
- Two year warranty
- Bajaj is a reputed name in India that guarantees high-quality products. The 25-liter storage tank capacity works efficiently time and energy-wise without causing much concern to you.
- The vertical water heater comes with a glass lined inner tank that helps in the prevention of limescale buildup in the tank. The magnesium coated anode rod not only prevents corrosion but also prevents water leakage.
- It can also tackle excessive water pressures. The heater has a 4-star BEE rating which means you can save a lot of time and money.
- This geyser is a 4-star rated appliance that consumes 2000 watts of electricity.
- 25-litre storage tank with glass lined and PUF insulated inner tank
- Fire retardant cable extension
- Highly efficient Incoloy heating element
- Magnesium coated anode rod
- Incoloy heating element
- Multiple safety systems
- 4 star BEE rating
- Power-saving features
- The Brand AO Smith is one of the top-rate manufacturers of water heaters and geysers in the world. This water heater is a storage type appliance that is available in two storage capacities, 15L and 25L.
- The X-025 features a Blue Diamond coated glass lined inner tank that prevents corrosion while remaining durable.
- The heating element of a water heater is a critical part of the appliance. Advanced PUF technology ensures that this geyser saves power, whereby it has gained the BEE 5-Star rating. Hence, it is an environmentally friendly device.
- On the safety front, this geyser is one of the best in the business because it provides double protection with a thermal cut-out feature and the presence of a multi-function safety valve.
- Capacity – 25L
- Blue Diamond Glass Lined Inner Tank
- Glass Coated Heating Element
- Energy-saving water heater
- Handle pressure up to 8 bars
- Double protection
- Double Protection
- BEE 5-Star Rating
While purchasing a water heater, you have to consider below important points…
Water Heater Buying Tips – Best Water Heaters in India
Usually storage geysers have a capacity range of 6 to 35 liters. If you want to hot water for cleaning kitchen utensils, then 6 to 8 liters capacity is enough. But for bucket bathing 8 to 10 liters is sufficient. And for shower bathing, you will require geyser with more than 15 liters’ capacity.
This is a very useful feature and needs to be present in all appliances as in today’s world we are more likely to forget about turning off after use, but this might lead to a shocking electricity bill so it’s better to go for an auto-off feature enabled heater. In such a water heater the appliance automatically turns off thereby saving the power consumption.
Most of the electric water heaters present in the Indian market have 1500 – 3000 watts range. The thumb rule is – higher the wattage, water gets heated more quickly.
Power Consumption is an important factor on which your purchase should depend upon as the water heater usually contributes 15% of your electricity bill.
The capacity of the water heaters is important to consider before going to any conclusion as there are two types of water heaters based on the requirement of hot water as some might need to take a long shower and in such case, it is better to go for a heater with a storage tank. It is very important to decide which water heater to go.
Water Tank Material
The most common materials used are copper, thermostatic or stainless steel. Stainless steel material comes with anti-corrosive and glass coating which prevents corrosion and electrochemical reactions. And insulation is much better and requires less maintenance.
This is something that needs to be paid attention as water heaters come with a thermostat capable of heating water up to 60° so the water gets heated up to 60 degrees and you should be sure of mixing the water with normal to cold water.
Best Geyser ( Water Heaters ) Brands in India
Below we have covered the Best Water Heaters in India and water heater brands in India that provide high-quality products, warranty and after-sales support.
- AO Smith
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of installation?
The cost for installation is sometimes covered by the brand but you need to purchase the fittings which might cost you around Rs 1000/- but in case the installation is not covered it might cost around Rs 1500/- for an instant heater and gas heaters have separate requirements.
2. Can I install the Geyser myself?
Best brand ensures quality, efficiency and good after sales service. From so many brands here comes the best ones- AO smith, Havells, Crompton, Bajaj , Racold, American Microni, V-Guard, and Kenstar. They offer geysers with capacity from 10L-35 L. They are available in Amazon or Flipkart. Some of them provide free installation. Even if it is paid they are always better than a calling local plumber.
3. Why does the water smell like burnt plastic for the first time?
Do not worry about the smell it happens when the plastic coat inside gets heated for the first time the smell goes away after the second or third usage but if it still persists you should contact the service center.
4. How do I know if I need to replace the water heater?
You should observe whether the heater is supplying surplus hot water or is losing out on it every few minutes. Steady supply of hot water at the desired temperature shows that your heater is fit to run for a few more years. However, if the temperature fluctuates or the water output has sediments in it, it’s definitely time to change your water heater.
5. How long does the water heater last?
The life of the water heater totally depends on the quality of water and also the quality of the water heater. The average water heater lasts for about 10-12 years. If it is under well servicing then it can even last longer however it is advised to replace the geysers after every 10 years due to the calcium deposits.
During winters, it becomes difficult to bath without hot water. Bathing with normal or cold water in the winters can lead to several health complications like cold, fever and others. But boiling hot water on stove or using portable electric heaters take much time and hard work.
If you have any queries or doubts about Best Water Heaters in India, then write to us in the comment section below. We will share our answers as soon as possible. For more such articles, keep.
- 5 Best Kitchen Hobs in India 2020 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- 10 Best Juicer in India 2020 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Top 7 Best Coffee Grinder In India – Review & Buying Guide
- 10 Best Microwave Oven in India for 2020 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide