(1) Redmi Earbuds S supports all Android, iOS, Mac OS, and Windows-based devices with Bluetooth compatibility.
(2) When the earbuds are placed in the charging case, they will automatically start charging and it takes approximately 1.5 hours for a full charge.
(3) Once you open the charging case, the earbuds will automatically turn on. To disconnect the earbuds, place the earbuds back into the charging case and close the lid this will put the earbuds to sleep mode automatically.
(4) The DSP Environmental Noise Cancellation technology enhances your call experience by suppressing ambient noise to make your voice clearer on the receiving side.
1. Come up with sleek & Stylish Design.
2. Amazing 12- Hours of Playbacks With Charging Case.
3. IPX4 Sweat and Splash Proof.
4. It is Works With Voice Assistants.
5. Havings a Multi-Functionals Buttons.
6. Low Latency Gaming Mode.
Redmi Earbuds S Reviews – Should You Buy?
This Earbuds S offers a lot of special features including a dedicated gaming mode that lowers the latency & earbuds are IPX4 rated, which makes them usable at the gym or during a run.
Redmi has spoilt individuals like me by fighting at a surprisingly high level with pretty much every other item. On account of Redmi Earbuds S, that unexpected component is deficient.
These are really good for the price but that is something we expected anyway & It, however, does not set any benchmark for this segment.
The performance of Redmi Earbuds S is identical to those offered by rivals like Noise, p-Tron, and others in this segment. By not offering quick pairing or USB Type-C port, Redmi is bound by the same market limitations as its rivals. If you are in the market for truly wireless earbuds under Rs 2,000 then Redmi Earbuds S is an excellent option.
So if you are looking for Best Wirless Earbuds under 2000 then this is best product to buy.
With Realme Buds Q set to launch in a few weeks, this space is only likely to get more competitive.